Pink Odyssey ~ Travel Candle
Pink Odyssey ~ Travel Candle
VIBE | A sweet escapade
Go on an exotic odyssey in the depths of pink sugar crystals and let yourself be one with the vibe!
Top: Black Currant, Strawberry, Raspberry
Middle: Sugar, Freesia
Base: Tonka, Vanilla, Light Musk
- 100% Luxe Coco-Apricot Creme wax
- Hand Poured in Southern California
- Phthalate/paraben-free fragrance oils
- All-natural, flat-braided cotton wicks (lead + zinc free)
- Approximate burn time: 35+ hours, 5oz candle
- Reusable gold tin vessel, lid included
- All candle wicks should be trimmed to 1/4" before lighting every time.
- Please do not burn your candle for more than 3-4 hours at a time.
- Remember to place your candle on a heat resistant surface, away from flammable items, and never leave a burning candle unattended.
- We are not responsible for incorrectly burned candles and/or lack of safety precautions taken when burning.
- All of our products are made by hand. Variations are normal, natural blemishes may occur.
- WARNING: PLEASE MAKE SURE TO READ THE SAFETY STICKER LOCATED ON THE BOTTOM OF THE JAR BEFORE LIGHTING.
• Cruelty Free
• Paraben free
• Phthalates free
• Handmade in small batches
- Your candle will arrive with its wick already trimmed, ready to burn. After your first burn, please remember to trim the wick to 1/4” for each subsequent burn prior to lighting. Please do not burn your candle for more than 3-4 hours at a time. Remember to place your candle on a heat resistant surface and never leave a burning candle unattended. Please burn within sight, and keep away from vents, open drafts, ceiling fans, flammable objects, children and pets.
- Remove excess wax is to place the vessel in the freezer for 1/2 hour. This will shrink the wax and it can then be easily removed. Otherwise, run some hot water from the tap, adding a little liquid dish detergent into the vessel and leave to soak overnight. The vessel can then be emptied and you can dispose of the wax in the trash and NOT the sink. Gently pick off the wick stickers. Wash any remaining residue off of your vessel with warm soapy water and a sponge. Leave to dry as normal and your vessel is ready to use again.
Vibe Spray Care:
- Shake well before each use
- Avoid contact with eyes or other sensitive areas
- Keep in cool place to maintain best results and longevity of your spray
Car Diffuser Care:
- Remove wooden cap from glass vessel
- Carefully remove plastic plug and discard
- Twist wooden cap back on
- Tip the diffuser upside down to release scent
- Repeat the last step as needed throughout the duration of use
Wax Melt Care:
- Never leave burner/warmer unattended. Put it out/turn it off before leaving the room.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- You can reuse your wax melt until the scent has faded. Once faded, remove wax residue and add a new wax melt.
- Please be sure to properly dispose of wax. Do not pour down drains or in toilet.
Products will ship within 5-7 business days upon ordering. Please be aware that during severe weather conditions and holiday seasons, shipping times may be delayed by the shipping carrier.
Due to the nature of these handmade products, all sales are final. However if there are any shipping issues that may have caused your candle to break please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Scents that set the VIBE
Friday Night Vibe is a Vegan Fragrance Haus and vibe boutique giving you mood evoking scents, clean burning candles, decor and endless good vibes!