VIBE Spray: Cobbler Me Up!
VIBE | Fresh baked blueberry cobbler
Classic but always irresistible 🤤 This true to scent blend of Warm blueberry with hints of cinnamon, butter and vanilla will definitely keep you coming back for more! 🫐
- Vibe sprays are beautifully scented body safe multi-use sprays that can be used as a body, room, linen and/or car spray.
- International Nomenclature of Cosmetic Ingredients (INCI):
- FDA-approved SD Alcohol, Water, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Benzophenone-2.
- Hand Poured in Southern California
- Phthalate/paraben-free fragrance oils
VIBE SPRAY CARE:
- Shake well before each use
- Avoid contact with eyes or other sensitive areas
- Keep in cool place to maintain best results and longevity of your spray
- All of our products are made by hand. Variations are normal, natural blemishes may occur.
• Cruelty Free
• Paraben free
• Phthalates free
• Handmade in small batches
Want your candle to last longer with minimal soot? Trim the wick to 1/4” before every single burn, and keep it lit for 3-4 hours at a time.
Your candle will arrive with its wick already trimmed, ready to burn. After your first burn, please remember to trim the wick to 1/4” for each subsequent burn prior to lighting. Please do not burn your candle for more than 3-4 hours at a time. Remember to place your candle on a heat resistant surface and never leave a burning candle unattended. Please burn within sight, and keep away from vents, open drafts, ceiling fans, flammable objects, children and pets. Additional WARNING guidelines can be found at the bottom of each of our candles and a care card is provided with each order to ensure you get a clean burn.
HOW DO I REMOVE THE EXCESS WAX TO REUSE THE VESSEL?
If you are wanting to reuse your vessel, a good way of removing the excess wax is to place the vessel in the freezer for 1/2 hour. This will shrink the wax and it can then be easily removed. Otherwise, run some hot water from the tap, adding a little liquid dish detergent into the vessel and leave to soak overnight. The vessel can then be emptied and you can dispose of the wax (please dispose of wax in the trash and NOT the sink). Gently pick off the wick stickers but be careful to not use sharp objects to remove, as this may scratch the paintwork of the vessel. Wash any remaining residue off of your vessel with warm soapy water and a sponge. Leave to dry as normal and your vessel is ready to use again.
We are not responsible for incorrectly burned candles and/or lack of safety precautions taken when burning.
**PLEASE NOTE, ALL PRODUCTS ARE HANDCRAFTED IN CALIFORNIA - All of our candles are hand-poured in small batches from our vibe palace to yours. Some labels might have minor imperfections, THIS IS A HANDMADE ITEM. NATURAL BLEMISHES MAY BE PRESENT. VARIATIONS ARE NORMAL.TINY BUBBLES ARE SOMETIMES PRESENT IN THE PAINT APPLICATION. SMALL MARKS CAN BE NORMAL. ...but these imperfections do not affect the quality of our candle wax or custom-blended fragrances.